[Discuss-gnuradio] using custom signal processing module

From: Thomas H Kim
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] using custom signal processing module
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 08:45:44 -0400

Hello,

I followed "writing a signal processing block for GNU radio" with little bit of modification and I was able to compile and ran make check without any problem.
When I launch gnuradio-companion, the module I made showed up. However, when I try to import the module from python script, I get import error saying there is no such as module.
Is there anything like Python configuration file which contains all paths to Python module? If so, what do I need to modify?
Your help will be appreciated.
Thanks,

Thomas