[Discuss-gnuradio] Karlsruhe Workshop on Software Radios 2012

From: Martin Braun
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Karlsruhe Workshop on Software Radios 2012
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 09:48:13 +0200

Hi list,

here's a super-early CfP for our bi-annual workshop on software radios.
The last workshop was a huge success, and I'm hoping that this one will
attract as least as many people from this list as the last one did.
If you have any GNU Radio/USRP related projects going on you'd like to
tell others about (next March in Germany), why not write a paper about
it and submit it to the WSR!

MB

PS: Original CfP Email follows---

Dear colleague,

this mail is intended to attract your attention to the call for papers
of the

         *7th Karlsruhe Workshop on Software Radios*

that will take place on March 7/8, 2012. For more information, please
visit http://www.cel.kit.edu/download/CfP_wsr_2012.pdf

Best regards,

Friedrich Jondral, Michael Mühlhaus, Sebastian Koslowski
and Hanns-Ulrich Dehner

(Organizing Committee)

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)