Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Website update

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Website update
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 23:38:23 -0700

On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 11:58, Tom Rondeau <address@hidden> wrote:

I just wanted to let everyone know that we are updating our server today. Everything should be up and running during this process, but I am locking both git and the website to prevent and changes during the update process. Everything should be back to normal later today.

Just FYI we've had some issues with the migration that we expect to sort out in morning, Tom and I will keep you posted.

Johanthan