[Discuss-gnuradio] DPSK2 Demodulator

From: Ralf
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] DPSK2 Demodulator
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 16:30:48 +0200

Hi,

we are trying to use DPSK2 modulator and demodulator during our first trials.
As far as we can see there is hardly any documentation available on this.

We would appreciate a few explaining words from somebody who knows how to
configure the demodulator so that data is correctly received.
What synchronization method(s) is/are included?
Raised-cosine-filter for matched filtering seems to be included?

We tried like this with no success:
Modulator:
Type: DQPSK
Sample/Symbol: 2