Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] solving u0u0 problems

From: Johannes Schmitz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] solving u0u0 problems
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 11:17:55 +0200

Hi Marcus,
> What type of sample rates?  What compute platform?
We are running on Ubuntu 10.10 64bit. What do you mean with type of
sample rates? Maybe USRP decimation rate? I am changing fft-size based
on this.
So for 4MHz i am using 1088 fft-size and for 2MHz i am using 544MHz
and I am getting the problem when running with 2MHz.

> FFTW performance is often counter-intuitive.
Can you explain this?

> Are you using the default TPB scheduling?
What is TPB scheduling? How can I find out more about scheduling? I
never found something like this in the documentation.

> What else is in your flow-graph?
First block is a stream to vector conversion. Then I am doing a number
of operations on this vectors using standard GNUradio blocks as well
as some custom made blocks.

I still don't know what this u0u0 means and from which part of
GNUradio it comes from. Is suppose it is some kind of buffer overflow
between the blocks or something like that?

Regards,
Johannes