[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 General I/O

From: Brenden Smith
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 General I/O
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 11:09:43 -0500

Is there a general I/O port on the USRP2? I was told there was, but the only thing I can find is the 20-pin unused port on the granddaughter board. If this is a G-I/O port is it accessible from the GNU-Radio software, and which pins are available for use?

I took a look at the schematics at http://code.ettus.com/redmine/ettus/attachments/52/simple_gdb.pdf and I haven't been able to figure out what the 20-pin port (J15) would be used for (unless there is a possibility of a 'great granddaughter board').

Any push in the right way would be appreciated,
Brenden Smith