Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Daughter Board ID List

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Daughter Board ID List
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 12:38:23 -0400

On 07/07/2011 12:29 PM, Wolfarth, Ryan wrote:
Thanks for your quick response Marcus! I neglected to mention that I am trying to support research that inherits code requiring the "classic" GNU Radio system. I fully intend on using UHD expressly for the reasons you specified once the PhD I'm working with has finished and moved on.

Since I'm only writing toy programs at the moment it's not imperative that my daughter board probe be 100% functional: I'm only writing these to gain experience. But I was curious to know if there was a more specific list of daughter boards I may use. It sounds like I'm not getting the proper ID due to waning support of the "classic" system. Correct?

Thanks again,
Ryan
Newer daughtercards aren't supported in "classic", and the WBX support isn't in Gnu Radio 3.2, for example. So if you must stick with
  "classic", get the latest version of it.