Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Performance on ARM Cortex-A8

From: Riadh Elloumi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Performance on ARM Cortex-A8
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 17:21:04 +0200

Hi all,

Thank you for your help.

After deeper investigation, software emulated FP is performed form the
GNU libsdtc++ because it is compiled with software FP and does some
arithmetics on complex (add, multiply) which are struct of floats.

I will recompile libstdc++ with hard FP and measure again the
performance.

Best regards,

Riadh.