Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio-companion GUI sinks don't scale to lapto

From: Richard Clarke
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio-companion GUI sinks don't scale to laptop screen resolution
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 15:54:35 +1200

Hi Alex,

yes, thanks for that info. That is the solution that I settled on in the interim, it just means that applications are not as portable as I would like, e.g building an application on a desktop PC with a larger screen and then transferring to a laptop to be used at a presentation somewhere. However, I can work around this as it's not a common scenario, for me anyway.

Cheers
Richard