[Discuss-gnuradio] Bandwidth switching per symbol

From: bjoernm
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Bandwidth switching per symbol
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 13:31:53 +0200

Hi,

I'm currently using the UCLA ZigBee Phy implementation by Thomas Schmid and I need to
change the Bandwidth of the used wireless channel on a per symbol basis.

I managed to change it on a per packet basis, which can be done on the python level (tunnel.py, usrp_transmit_path.py etc.). Well now, I need to do the same thing, but on a per symbol basis, which (up to my knowledge) is not possible from the python level...

Does anyone have an idea how I could do that? (Changing the Bitrate of the USRP after
each symbol (e.g. after sending 32 modulated bits (actually chips)))

I would be very happy for any help or suggestions!
Thanks a lot!

best regards,
Bjorn