[Discuss-gnuradio] QAM demodulation state

From: Daniel Bartel
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] QAM demodulation state
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 15:46:53 +0200

Hi.

I would like to use the Python package "packet_utils" for packet-oriented
transmission in combination with a QAM modulation scheme.

I figured out, that currently in GNU Radio no QAM demodulation is implemented.
However I read in this mailing list, that a few people are working on it or did
so in the past.
So my question is, what is the current state of QAM demodulation blocks for GNU
Radio?

Thanks and best regards,
Daniel