Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] AttributeError: how to fixed it

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] AttributeError: how to fixed it
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 19:25:20 -0400

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 6:37 AM, patiljagdish154
<address@hidden> wrote:

> hi ,
> i am working on GNURadio . after compiling i am getting the error . will
> some tell me what this error is related to.
> please check attachment for top_block.py file
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>  File "/home/jagdish/top_block.py", line 54, in <module>
>    tb = top_block()
>  File "/home/jagdish/top_block.py", line 29, in __init__
>    self.comedi_source_s_0 = comedi.source_s()
> AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'source_s'
> hi ,
> i am working on GNURadio . after compiling i am getting the error . will
> some tell me what this error is related to.
> please check attachment for top_block.py file
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>  File "/home/jagdish/top_block.py", line 54, in <module>
>    tb = top_block()
>  File "/home/jagdish/top_block.py", line 29, in __init__
>    self.comedi_source_s_0 = comedi.source_s()
> AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'source_s'

I've actually never used the comedi interface with GNU Radio (never
had a supported piece of equipment to use it with), and we just
recently got it back in compiling order (thanks, Josh!). Does anyone
have any hands-on experience with gr-comedi to help out here?

Tom