Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Receive Sensitivity and Transmit Leakage?

From: Delgado, Christopher
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Receive Sensitivity and Transmit Leakage?
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 15:09:41 -0400

Thanks for the feedback.

In regards to the first part, our receive signal from the BTS is at about 880 MHz and our
sampling rate is set to 4 MHz.
We are definitely using the correct antenna ports, assuming they are labeled correctly
on the hardware. The uhd_fft.py screenshot is attached - this is from a signal generator outputting at -60dBm.

In regards to the transmit leakage, I am referring to leakage out of the transmit port.
I see the CDMA spectrum sitting well under a dominant carrier on the spectrum analyzer
for the ranges I mentioned. Also in the IQ data in Matlab I see the data riding the
dominant carrier in the time domain. All the GRC program does is transmit the receive
samples at a different frequency. The CDMA spectrum hiding under the carrier is of the
correct bandwidth (~1.23MHz)