Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Bandwidth switching per symbol

From: bjoernm
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Bandwidth switching per symbol
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 12:36:59 +0200

Hi,

I'm using the UCLA ZIGBEE PHY implementation by Thomas Schmid:

Does anyone have an idea, how I could build a connection/communication between the files/functions in the files:

- ucla_clock_recovery_ff_mm.cc
- ucla_ieee802_15_4_packet_sink.cc

such that a variable within clock_recovery is changed whenever a symbol has been successfully decoded in the packet_sink?

Well I only need to know how I could build up this connection between the two files mentioned above. Does anyone have an idea?

I appreciate any comments on this...

best regards,
Bjorn