Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] the program stops unpredictedly

From: Minhoo Kim
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] the program stops unpredictedly
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 06:49:44 -0700 (PDT)

Tom,
Thank you for your help first of all.
I actually need the file_source to be replayed, meaning not just repeated
over and over, after the frequency is changed.  I also have to make sure
that the file_source is played just once for each frequency change.  Would
that still not require a stop?
Also, what do you mean by changing the parameters online?  does that mean
while usrp is running?

It does work for a bit then it stops very unpredictedly, and the time it
keeps working is very inconsistent, like I had a case where it stopped
running after like 20 while loops, and there was also a case that it kept
running for like 30 seconds.

Thanks for the help.