Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] access clock_recovery values from packet_sink

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] access clock_recovery values from packet_sink
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 10:21:47 -0400

On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 7:24 AM,  <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm currently using the UCLA ZigBee PHY implementation by Thomas Schmid and
> have got the following question:
>
> In the file "clock_recovery_mm_ff.cc" is a parameter "omega", which I would
> like to change from within "ucla_ieee802_15_4_packet_sink.cc".
>
> Now there is the public function:
> void set_omega(float omega)
>
> but I wasn't able to access it from within the packet_sink.
>
> Does anyone have a clue/idea how I could achieve this?
>
> best regards and thank you for any help!
> Bjorn

I'm not familiar with the Zigbee code, but normally, we create set/get
functions in the .cc and .h files, then they have to be exported to
Python though the Swig .i interface file. If you aren't seeing this
function in the Python module, look at the block's .i file to see if
the function exists there. If it doesn't, just copy and paste it from
the .h file and rebuild and install.

Tom