[Discuss-gnuradio] question about uhd fpga source

From: Page Jack
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] question about uhd fpga source
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 09:52:00 +0800

Hi all,
I have some problems when compile the fpga source.
I open uhd-git\fpga\usrp1\toplevel\usrp_std\usrp_std.qpf with quartus II
then compile meet a lot of errors which is the path error like that:
Error (10054): Verilog HDL File I/O error at rx_buffer.v(25): can't open Verilog Design File "../../firmware/include/fpga_regs_common.v"
when I fix the path problem then compile success. but the generated rbf file is different from the one in rbf directory.
I use the newest git version.

Regards!