Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Split-function implementation of 802.11g OFDM PHY

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Split-function implementation of 802.11g OFDM PHY and MAC on USRP2
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 15:17:37 -0400

On 19/08/2011 3:16 PM, Josh Blum wrote:

On 08/19/2011 12:10 PM, Marcus D. Leech wrote:
On 19/08/2011 3:05 PM, Nemanja Trecakov wrote:
Hi again,

I am aware of that, but I have to try. Can you suggest any better way?
Get yourself a copy of VirtualBox or VmWare Player for your windows
environment, and do a recent Ubuntu install into it, then
   install your Xilinx tools into that.  That *may* be less work than
trying to make the makefiles work under Windows.

Im fairly certain all you need is gnumake to be installed and xtclsh
from ISE to be in your %PATH%. I have never tried this, but i would be
happy to help debug it if there is some problem.

-josh

See, Josh is less of an aging curmudgeon than me :-)