Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with capture playout WBX daughterboard US

From: Bastien Auneau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with capture playout WBX daughterboard USRP N210
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 19:49:21 +0000

Thanks again for the answer
Posting on both Discuss Gnuradio and USRP User. So far never got answer
from USRP User list... So I stick on Gnu Radio

Here is a screenshot of the the FFT. You can see some of the small
bursty carriers on the right, but also this huge peak in the middle.

We also transmitted some data on a different frequency that what we
capture, to be sure this peak is not due to echo of the tx to the rx.

Best Regards