Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Conference 2011

From: Tuan (Johnny) Ta
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Conference 2011
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 23:22:37 -0400

Patrik,

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. I know my knowledge is limited especially my coding skill (I come from a more theoretical background). And I think the best way to learn is to watch others do it first and practice. I'm sorry if that's completely off your point.

Johnny

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 9:27 PM, Patrik Tast <address@hidden> wrote:
>It's a pity that the hackathon is called off. I was really looking forward to seeing some of the GNU Radio top developers actually writing codes.

Autch, GR is terrible, if you do not know how to "hackathon" C/C++. We sure are looking forward to see your code and your improvements....
And you have done what in the past/today (links please)

Best regards
Patrik