[Discuss-gnuradio] Diagnostics for N210

From: Gregory Perry
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Diagnostics for N210
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 06:05:35 +0000

I just received my shiny new N210 in the mail a few days ago, to experiement
with EEG acquisition, analysis and machine learning classification for captured
brainwave activity.

However, the FedEx fellow was kind enough to leave the package on the front
stoop where it got rained on.  There was some moisture in the bag wrapping the
N210, and I got a refund approval and RMA from Ettus to return it.

However, I would like to run a set of diagnostics first to see if the unit is
fully functional before returning it.  Is there a set of diags and/or unit
tests that can fully put the N210 through its paces to determine if there is
some type of problem with the unit and various daughterboards that I purchased?

Thanks in advance,

Gregory Perry