Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about IF frequency to send

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about IF frequency to send
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 08:28:14 -0700

The CORDIC is only used for fine frequency correction when the LO can't tune to the exact frequency you want.  The IF is zero.

Matt

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 7:03 AM, Delgado, Christopher <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello,

We’re implementing a CDMA base station wholly within the FPGA on the N210. I have a question regarding IF frequency.  In the dsp_core_tx module the IQ data is going through some interpolation and then a cordic. Is the cordic used to upconvert to some IF before being sent to the DAC? If so, what is the IF frequency into the DAC?

Thank you.