Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM Implementation

From: waqasme
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM Implementation
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 06:17:24 -0700 (PDT)

hello sumit,
yah i have replaced the GMSK modulator and demodulator with OFDM modulator
and demaodulator. but i coudlnot find message source , ,message sink, probe
signal and probe avg mag 2 with only input .. the one i have found has input
and output as well for probe avg mag 2 block... i couldnot able to find
these blocks as in the simple tranceiver diagram example they used these
blocks... can you plesase guide me where to get these blocks?
Also you mentioned this command ( benchmark_ofdm.py -h )   is that a command
or what? because i have entered this command in terminal window but it says
command not found? and if i type in google to search it opens a c ++ code
..what i am suppose to do with that. ?? please tell me how to use this
benchmark_ofdm.py code.. where to put this code to make the simulation work.
i am very new to GNU radio so i have no idea what functions i can play with
and how to implement this. please guide me  like how to make this OFDM
tranmission and reception  via USRP.  iam using Linux Ubuntu maveric and GNU
Radio companion 3.2.2 version... I really appriciate your help because i
have only few time left for my Masters project. Thanks in advance i am
looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,
Waq.