Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] about UHD pgms running

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] about UHD pgms running
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 21:18:02 -0400

On 09/16/2011 05:56 PM, shantharam balasubramanian wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have to work on UHD gnuradio platform and this is the first time I
> am gonna work with UHD. I just want to run some example
> files in the examples folder, like tx_waveforms.cpp. I think I am
> missing some commands or giving some wrong image file to the SD cards
> used in the wireless nodes, where I am supposed to run the experiment.
> Some of my friends there told me to image gnuradio-uhd-working.ndz. I
> dont know if this is the correct image i have to use. I then followed
> the following list of commands. Please tell me, if I am doing
> something wrong there.
>
> 1) So first I imaged the file as:
>  omf-5.2 load all gnuradio-uhd-working.ndz

I dont know what this is. Why dont you take a look at the wiki:
http://code.ettus.com/redmine/ettus/projects/uhd/wiki

See the manual:
http://files.ettus.com/uhd_docs/manual/html/usrp2.html#load-the-images-onto-the-sd-card-usrp2-only

http://files.ettus.com/uhd_docs/manual/html/usrp2.html#setup-networking