Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help with rx_sample_to_file.cpp program and modul

From: shantharam balasubramanian
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help with rx_sample_to_file.cpp program and modulation scheme change in UHD
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 15:06:55 -0400

Hi Josh,

Thanks for the email. I went through the website you mentioned and I found there were benchmark_tx.py and benchmark_rx.py files in the gr-digital folder.

We imaged the nodes using gnuradio-uhd-working.ndz. Using this image, we see the following folders when we log in to the nodes:

gnuradio-uhd

Inside this folder, I see:

gnuradio     uhd

If I select uhd, I see the folders that are available in the website (http://code.ettus.com/redmine/ettus/projects/uhd/repository):

firmware    fpga    host    images

On the other hand, I was expecting to see the gr-digital folder after selecting the gnuradio folder because the gr-digital folder is inside the gnuradio folder in the link (https://github.com/trondeau/gnuradio/tree/digital/gr-digital/examples). Unfortunately, I don't see the gr-digital folder there.

Can you tell me what image I should burn on the SD cards in order to see this folder and the files that I can see on the website?

Thanks,

Shantharam