Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU radio

From: Patrik Tast
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU radio
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 01:44:12 +0300

Hi Andrew,

Is there a diffinative list of what GNU Radio can do ?
It can do 99% of what RF spectrum can do today, de/modulation wise.
Have you tried youtube GNURadio or google on projects that you are interested in?

What modes does the GNU radio suite cover ?
RF spectrum see http://www.ettus.com/order
Regarding de/modulation you must browse the source code
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki

Are there any experimental modes being used with GNU radio ?
I bet tons...sample http://www.poes-weather.com/index.php?Itemid=50&option=com_content

Is it just the ease of experimentation that is the attraction ?
Yep, that too.....

Patrik

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Rich" <address@hidden>