Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Status of GNU Radio on Mac OS X

From: Ben Reynwar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Status of GNU Radio on Mac OS X
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 08:15:40 -0700

I tried this out, and it almost worked perfectly.

Two things needed fiddling:

Gnuradio and most of the python dependencies were installed for
python2.6.  My default was 2.5 so I had to switch to using the 2.6
version installed by macports.

Most of the python dependencies were installed to:
  /opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/lib/python2.6/

The gnuradio python stuff was installed to:
  /opt/local/lib/python2.6/site-packages
which was not on the python-path and had to be added manually.