Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] error compiling 3.4.1 on ubuntu maverick (2)

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] error compiling 3.4.1 on ubuntu maverick (2)
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 10:37:07 -0400

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 11:59 AM, Johnathan Corgan <address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 06:41, Tom Rondeau <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 9:02 AM, Arturo Rinaldi <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> i attached the configure and the make log of the stdout on Ubuntu
>> Maverick. If i disable the "volk" module the building goes smoothly :
>>
>> ./configure --disable-volk
>> make
>> make check
>>
>> thx in advance, Arturo.
>
> I hate to be that guy, but it would really help us if your logs were in
> English :)

The error in question is the equivalent of "No rule to make the target
'all' ".  It looks like the generated Makefile in the volk directory
is broken somehow.

Johnathan

And if you look at the make-3.4.1-eng-2.log, there are "incompatible with i386 output" messages as it's trying to build _64 architecture kernels.

Tom