Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Capture and plot 802.11 frames

From: Stratos Keranidis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Capture and plot 802.11 frames
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 19:54:26 +0300

Hi Marcus,

first I want to thank you for your very fast reply.
I am sorry for not reporting details about my system setup.

I am using a USRP1 model and I have one XCVR2450 daughterboard attached.
Two antennas are connected at the pigtails on the daughterboard.
I used the build-gnuradio install script to for installation and so I
downloaded the latest versions from the 'main' branch for both UHD and
GNU Radio.

I just set the gain at the maximum level and I notice that signals can
be received at the level of -35dBm.

Can I use the usrp_oscope.py to capture plots of the transmitted frames.
My main aim is to able to plot the exact duration of a transmitted
frame, ack packets etc.

I hope the information I provided can help you.

Thank you,
Stratos.