Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Remote Access to USRP testbed with GNU Radio

From: Kunal Kandekar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Remote Access to USRP testbed with GNU Radio
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 18:31:24 -0400

I have accessed and used a USRP over SSH before. In fact, I accessed it over the Internet, not just a LAN. Although I was not the one who set it up, as far as I know, nothing additional had to be done to enable this. I simply logged in as the user account under which GNU Radio had been installed. The machine was running Ubuntu, in case it matters.

Kunal