[Discuss-gnuradio] New webpage look

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] New webpage look
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 12:38:44 -0400

If you go to gnuradio.org often, you might have noticed a few changes. First, the content organization was updated by Martin Braun, which helps categorize everything a lot better than before. We're trying to make the information more accessible and useful, so a huge thanks to Martin for spearheading this effort!

Martin also helped start a new theme for the website, which is now up. It's brighter and, I think, clearer than before. My next goal is to improve the font style and size, which I think are pretty ugly right now. That will hopefully be done soon, once I figure out the right combination :)

As always, feedback and constructive criticism are welcome!

Tom