[Discuss-gnuradio] Signal Seperation

From: Raullen Chai
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Signal Seperation
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 20:51:40 -0400

Hi,

Could somebody give me some tips and help on the following problem? Really appreciated!

The input signal is b1(t)*sin(f1*t) + b2(t)*sin(f2*t), where f1 and f2 are close but different,  and b1(t) and b2(t) are two different square waves with different period.
After the USRP down coverts this wave to the baseband, the two modulated sine waves are mixed. How could I extract b2(t) or b1(t) respectively?
I tried to used a baseband filter, but it seems not work well.

Thanks!
Best Regards
(Raullen) Qi Chai