Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Simultaneous wireless transmission and reception

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Simultaneous wireless transmission and reception between USRP2s
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 10:45:32 -0400

On 14/10/2011 10:04 AM, Tuan (Johnny) Ta wrote:
I'm also interested in this problem. Juan Ramon, did you make any progress? If you did, would you mind sharing it?

For Marcus, I have a more general question regarding the flow graph. If I have in my GRC both a UHD sink and a UHD source block, is it true that the USRP2 will stay in receive mode until there're samples on the transmit buffer? Will it then switch to transmit mode and transmit until the transmit buffer is empty and switch back to receive mode?

Thanks,
Johnny

Basically, yes. The UHD interface will turn back to receive when the End-of-Burst is triggered. But Josh probably has better details.
  I'm largely a receive-only guy in my own personal projects.