Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM Transmiter and receiver by using USRP1

From: waqasme
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM Transmiter and receiver by using USRP1
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 07:12:34 -0700 (PDT)

hi Marcus,

I am attaching the screen shots and also block diagram of transmitter..
right now i am just trying to look for transmission of OFDM signal via
usrp1. As i mentioned earlier in the fft scope plot in gnu radio i see the
typical ofdm signal but on the other hand in usrp sink on the spectrum
analyser i saw only simple sine wave peak. please have a look and let me
know if there is something else do i need to do to generate the proper ofdm
signal on the spectrum analyser.

/home/hp/Desktop/spectrumoutput.jpeg
http://old.nabble.com/file/p32675018/spectrumoutput.jpeg spectrumoutput.jpeg

Block diagram in GNU radio
/home/hp/Documents/finaltesting.grc
http://old.nabble.com/file/p32675018/finaltesting.grc finaltesting.grc

Please have a look and suggest me how to fix this problem in order to see
the proper ofdm signal on spectrum analyser as well?? Do i need and firm
ware update or sumthing on FPGA on usrp1 ???
Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks for your help.
Cheers.