Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Warning! Warning!

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Warning! Warning!
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 09:46:22 -0700

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 8:58 AM, Mark Cetilia <address@hidden> wrote:
What does this mean in terms of using older non-UHD-native daughterboards such as the DBSRX & BasicRX?
To be honest, I haven't checked into the UHD driver, since the daughterboards I have been working fine without it…

Best,
Mark

All USRP daughterboards are supported in UHD. You should have no problems with DBSRX and BasicRX.

Tom

--
mark.cetilia.org | mem1.com | reduxproject.com