[Discuss-gnuradio] How to use the read_float_binary.m function

From: hasanimam
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to use the read_float_binary.m function
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 18:00:44 -0700 (PDT)

I am in deep deep trouble. And it would be really great if somebody come up
with any sort of help.

I am trying to collect the raw data using USRP2. I used the
gr_file_sink(itemsize, "filename") for this. The "filename" is a binary file
and so it cant be seen/open. I googled in the internet to find a way of
converting the binary file to something else. I found that there is one
thing named read_float_binary.m and read_complex_binary.m to convert the
data into a matlab file. This function is written in C++. I realized that I
have to use this function but dont know how to do it. Should I use this
function directly to the python program or in the gr_file_sink.cc program.

It would be really helpful if somebody writes the exact command for this.

This is really urgent and I will appreciate it very much if somebody comes

Thank you