Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gmsk on GRC

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gmsk on GRC
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 14:29:21 +0100

Hi Ahmad,

please consider the amount of blocks coming with your gnuradio installation, usually found in your gnuradio directory,
somewhere like gnuradio/grc/blocks/*.xml
I'd also like to point you to the gnuradio.org wiki, specifically the GNURadioCompanion page, which the front page links to, containing precise instructions and information on the GRC.

Sincerly
M Müller