[Discuss-gnuradio] gr.file_sink, want to end the sensing after a while

From: Hasan Rajib Imam
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr.file_sink, want to end the sensing after a while
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 14:22:34 +0900

Hello all,

I am using the gr.file_sink() function to catch the raw data in GNC platform. I have created a frequency list (with 10 frequncies) in a .txt format and want to catch the raw data for each frequency. However, the problem is, when the first frequency is selected, it continues to sense and the file gets bigger and bigger. The sensing does not stop automatically. Probably I have to limit the sensing time so that after that time period, the second frequency is automatically selected.
I dont know how to do that.
Any idea?
--
Hasan Rajib Imam
University of Electro-Communication, Japan