Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about full duplex on same frequency with

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about full duplex on same frequency with USRP
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2011 17:25:38 -0400

Hi, I am working on a project using usrp to achieve full duplex(i.e. transmit
and receive simultaneously) on same frequency. Could anyone tell me if usrp
can achieve that with one daughterboard or two daughterboards? I have
measured the isolation: one board-30dB, two boards- 60dB. But I cannot make
it work running my program. The receiver will only receive data after the
transmitter finishes transmiting, for both one and two daughterboards. Thank
you.
You haven't specified which hardware you're using, and whether you're using UHD, or "classic", and exactly what it is
  you're doing in your flow-graph.

I can tell you that full-duplex absolutely works in one of the flow-graphs I've been using.

--
Marcus Leech
Principal Investigator