[Discuss-gnuradio] query on image load into SD card

From: Harsh Shah
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] query on image load into SD card
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 08:49:42 +0000 (UTC)

Hello
I have few question regarding SD card and binaries files.

1. I am working on Gnuradio project and using USRP2 board and facing
the problem while loading image on sd card and using UHD Api.
i have found one method to load the image on sd card, below is the link.
I just wanna ask is that right if i'll follow those steps mentioned in
a file for uhd only.
www.csun.edu/~skatz/katzpage/sdr.../loading_sd_card_image.pdf

2. Is there any file/site which gives difference between RAW ethernet
API and UHD API?

3. We have to install different firmware for different daughter board
if using UHD API.?

Thank you
Harsh Shah