[Discuss-gnuradio] usrp2_rx_cfile.py issue

From: hasanimam
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp2_rx_cfile.py issue
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 02:33:09 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,

I am here once again and would like to bother you a bit.
I am using the usrp2_rx_cfile.py command to get the IQ data from usrp2. I am
using the following command

sudo python usrp2_rx_cfile.py -f 800M -d 496 -s -v -N 10
/home/gnuradio4/Desktop/observed_data/test.dat

And I am getting the following output:

Network interface: eth0
USRP2 address: 00:50:c2:85:35:7d
Using RX d'board id 0x0053
Rx gain: 15.75
Rx baseband frequency: 800M
Rx DDC frequency: 0
Rx residual frequency: 0
Rx decimation rate: 512
Rx sample rate: 195.312k
Receving 10 samples
Writing 16-bit complex shorts
Output filename: /home/gnuradio4/Desktop/observed_data/test.dat

In the above, it shows that the sample rate is 195.312k. I want to raise
this rate but it seems that decimation rate has a limit upto 512 so i cant
do that.
Can you suggest me any other way to raise the sample rate?
In fact I want the time difference between each sample to be around 100us,
but sample rate 195k gives me 5us.

Thank you.