[Discuss-gnuradio] Error while testing a new block

From: André Selva
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error while testing a new block
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 16:20:32 -0200

Hello!

I was learning how to make a block, using the "how to make a block tutorial", and when I develop a little block for tests, I got the error message displayed below. The error occurred when i ran the python tests.

ERROR: test_001_quad_ff (__main__.qa_rtdsp)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./qa_rtdsp.py", line 29, in setUp
    self.fg = gr.flow_graph ()
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'flow_graph'

Also, it isn't clear for me exactly what files should I change to be able to compile the new block. If I make modifications only in the files listed on the tutorial, the make command indicate error in some other files. So, basically, I'm opening every file from the example and checking if they have any references to the block I develop. Is this the correct approach? Do I have to change all those files?

--
André F. B. Selva