[Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio locking up

From: Matt Mills
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio locking up
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 20:24:39 -0700

Hello all,

I seem to be having an issue that, after about 30-45 minutes of running normally my gnuradio based python app will just lock up. It wont respond to control C, it holds all of its existing file handles open but doesnt do anything with them, and an strace attach shows only:
futex(0xb2ff54f4, FUTEX_WAIT_PRIVATE, 1, NULL

I dont really have any experience troubleshooting this type of thing, could anyone provide some guidance on what to look for (in gdb I assume)?

Thanks,
Matt.