Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] error of make for gnuradio of next branch - unabl

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] error of make for gnuradio of next branch - unable to find 'pmt_swig.i'
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 21:14:14 -0500

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 8:41 PM, Alex Zhang <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I met such error when I try to make the gnuradio from the source code of git://gnuradio.org/jblum.git
My swig is already the newest version 2.0.4  and I don't think this error has related to the swig version.

-module gnuradio_core_general -o python/gnuradio_core_general.cc -oh python/gnuradio_core_general.h gnuradio_core_general.i
~/gnuradio/gnuradio-core/src/lib/runtime/gr_tags.i:26: Error: Unable to find 'pmt_swig.i'

Does any have some clues? Thanks,

--

Alex,
Dreams can come true – just believe.

That doesn't seem like a swig error, but just know that GNU Radio won't build with SWIG 2.0. We only build with the 1.3 branch, so make sure you have that.

Tom