[Discuss-gnuradio] the missing of /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages

From: Alex Zhang
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] the missing of /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/usrpm ?
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 22:04:06 -0600

I installed the Gnuradio+UHD+GRC on my ubuntu this Oct, and it is noticed that there is a directory usrpm in the  /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/.
Today, I install all the Gnuradio+UHD on a new ubuntu (11.10) PC, just using the script from http://www.sbrac.org/files/build-gnuradio and then installed the gnuradio-companion.
Seems everything is ok, such as uhd_find_device can find the connected USRP N210, the gnuradio-companion can be initiated without any errors.
However, I can not find the /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/usrpm any longer. I am wondering what is this usrpm for and did I miss something necessary during my installation?

--

Alex,
Dreams can come true – just believe.