[Discuss-gnuradio] Advise on implementing TDMA

From: Muhammad Rosli
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Advise on implementing TDMA
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 12:26:01 +1300

Dear All,

I am currently tried to implement TDMA scheme on gnuradio. I found that openBTS had used the approach but need some hardware modification to get it work with GSM network. In my project, hardware modification has to be avoided hence openBTS solution might not work for me. At the moment, I tried to implement some time-stamping method using software as USRP1 is not supported by UHD driver. Has anyone look this matter? Could anyone at least give me an idea where should I start?

--
Regards,
Muhammad b Rosli