Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to specify boost include path to configure?

From: Justin Ford
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to specify boost include path to configure?
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 19:22:27 +0000

> How do I get configure to see the correct libraries and includes?

Well, I found what I think is a solution...I made two symlinks:
/usr/include/boost141/include -> /usr/include/boost141/boost
/usr/include/boost141/boost/boost -> /usr/include/boost141/boost

This can't be "the right way" to direct configure to the proper boost include
files.  If anyone knows what should be done I'd appreciate hearing about it.

I'm past gruel now but I've got other errors from make.  I'll make a new thread
if I can't figure them out.

Justin