[Discuss-gnuradio] Gtk-WARNING when calling GUI

From: Songsong Gee
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gtk-WARNING when calling GUI
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 16:57:08 +0900

Hello,

Is there anyone seeing message like
Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "pixmap",
when calling any GUI window?

I'm wondering that this message is caused by Ubuntu 11, or by GR 3.5.x
before I got this message, I've used Ubuntu 10 and GR 3.4.x
and I upgraded both OS and GR.

So which one do you think has a potential problem?

--
Seokseong Jeon, PhD Candidate
Communication & Networks Lab