Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New structural change

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New structural change
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 14:37:10 -0500

On Dec 19, 2011, at 10:40 AM, Philip Balister wrote:
At the same time, can we clean up the various combination of
-I/usr/inclide/gnuradio etc

with

#include "gr-header.h"
#include "gnuradio/gr-header.h"

?

I'd like to see the use of -I dropped where possible and all header
files referred to relative to /usr/include (or /usr/local/include)

I'll second or third Phil's proposal!  If "we"re doing to make major changes to the header include location / path / structure, let's just get it done.  Won't be greatly fun, but just think how good "we"ll all feel once it's done :) - MLD