Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Wxgui strange problem

From: Andrew Davis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Wxgui strange problem
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 21:14:21 -0500

libwxbase2.8-dev - 2.8.11.0-0ubuntu10
wx2.8-headers - 2.8.11.0-0ubuntu10
libwxbase2.8-0 - 2.8.11.0-0ubuntu10
libwxgtk2.8-dev
python-wxgtk2.8
python-gnuradio-wxgui - 3.2.2.dfsg-1ubuntu7
python-gnuradio-core - 3.2.2.dfsg-1ubuntu7

I'm not sure how to find what checkout I'm using.

On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 1:34 PM, Ben Hilburn <address@hidden> wrote:
Andrew -

It would probably be helpful if we could confirm that someone else with the same setup sees the same issue.

What versions of of the WX libraries and development packages do you have installed?  What checkout of GNU Radio do you have?  What about the relevant Python packages?

Cheers,
Ben